Sunday, January 3, 2010

Random Thoughts--2010

A few random thoughts concerning 2010.

This will be the year I get serious about staying healthy. (Unfortunately, I say that every year, but this year I mean it.)

After seeing Blindside, It's Complicated and Julie and Julia in 2009, I might go to more movies this year.  It had been 4 years since I had gone to a movie theater. And I actually enjoyed the plots and characters.

Will I find a book that I enjoyed as much as The Help or People of the Book?

I am going to dig deeper into Scripture this year.

I am already trying to decide what to give up for Lent.  I know that sounds old fashioned, but it is a practice I began about five years ago. 

I can't think of any new electronic device that I need or want--that's sad.

In 2009, I tackled getting rid of junky clutter in my home and staying organized.  It's great, now I am going to tackle the garage. Yikes!

Fiction makes my heart flutter.  This year I am going to complete my fiction manuscript.

Mark and I sat down to plan our schedules for 2010.  It feels so busy already, that it's almost Christmas time.  Maybe I should just leave the tree up?

Can Taco Time really have a drive-thru diet plan?   Hmmm. . .

Wondering about the release of my new book, Embraced by the Fathe, Does anyone ever pre-order on Amazon.com.

My current favorite blogs are www.stuffchristianslike.net and www.tonywoodlief.com.  Great blogs, funny and but speak the truth.  They're worth the time to read. 

Just discovered Tony Woodlief has a book coming out May 2010.  Can't wait to read it!

It's time to be a better wife.  I admit I have been a bit snarky lately.

Don't you just love the word "snarky".  Love the term, hate the attitude.

This year is a time to take "three dog naps".  That would be a nap with my dogs, Tiki, Taffy and Tulip. 

Good-bye 2009--good riddance.  Happy & Blessed 2010.

 


No comments: