Monday, April 24, 2017
Posted by Susanne Scheppmann at 4:37 PM
Friday, April 21, 2017
Posted by Susanne Scheppmann at 3:21 PM
Wednesday, April 12, 2017
- God sees my pain.
- God listens to my prayers.
- God honors a woman of promise.
- God deserves my praise.
Posted by Susanne Scheppmann at 2:36 PM
Friday, March 31, 2017
Posted by Susanne Scheppmann at 3:54 PM
Monday, March 27, 2017
- I am the princess. The world revolves around me.
- I’m bored. I need more excitement in my life
- I’m grumpy. Nothing ever goes my way.
- Poor me. I do all the work around here.
- Kindness and Mercy
Posted by Susanne Scheppmann at 4:34 PM
Friday, March 24, 2017
Posted by Susanne Scheppmann at 12:16 PM
Monday, March 20, 2017
- I argue with my husband all the way to church. Then as my car door opens to our church friends, I paste a big toothy smile on my face. My grin implies, “My marriage is perfect.”
- I bump into an acquaintance at the grocery store. I ask, “How are you?” (I really don’t care and just want to get on with my day.) My pretense of a caring friend falls flat as I glance at my watch as she begins to tell me her woes.
- I recite Scripture, attend a Bible study and exhibit outward behaviors of a model Christian woman. However, on the inside I detect a few ungodly attitudes that mock me when I look in the mirror.
Posted by Susanne Scheppmann at 10:30 AM