Thursday, May 1, 2008

Another Day in Computer life

OK, so I get my emailed problems resolved, then I receive a notice that the "higher powers" have locked my blog because it looks like suspicious spam. Now my question is why would they pick me out of a bizillion people who blog? Or why can't they block the real spammers who send me unwanted stuff everyday?

Wait, I feel my indignant self climbing on a soap box. I'll stop and just say, "I am back." As of this moment, I think I can email, blog, etc. We can only hope . . . as I said, "Computers you can't live with them and you can't live without them."


Susanne

2 comments:

Zoe said...

Suzanne,
I'm glad you're up and blogging again. It was so frustrating to experience a blocked blog. I kept thinking there must be a computer version of DRAINO. After I thought about it and realized that one does exist. the Lord!
Can't wait to see you next month!
Zoe

Jodie Wolfe said...

Glad you are back in bloggy world.

Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day.

Blessings,
Pearls