Sunday, November 30, 2008

Cyber Shopping?

Tomorrow is Cyber-Monday. I have already decided on a few things to buy. I have to admit online shopping is my favorite way to shop. Lazy or too busy? Both.

However, my husband and I just made an emergency run to Target for a great deal. Everywhere I looked online didn't compare with the selection or the price. I can't disclose what we bought because "someone" might read this blog.

Anyway, I was just browsing through Amazon.com. Usually, their electric book, the Kindle, pops right up with an offer to purchase. It didn't pop up. So just snooping I looked it up. It's completely sold out with a waiting list and a note it will not be avaiable until after Christmas. Hmmmm. . .a very popular item. I have heard great things about it, but am doubtful I could make the switch from paper books to electronic books. I am curious to know if any of you have a Kindle and what your opinion is?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts. Have a great Cyber-Monday!

No comments: