Tuesday, January 15, 2008

New Beginnings

I just came home from speaking in Phoenix on the topic of new beginnings. Here's my thoughts for new beginnings in our lives.

God's mercies begin anew each morning. There is a new beginning each day. Isn't that amazing to think that each morning when we open our groggy eyes a new beginning awaits us?

A new beginning with relationships. Each morning we can wake up and have a new beginning with the people we love. Let's learn how to cultivate our friendships in a new way every day.

Myself--each moment I have a chance to begin a deeper relationship with Jesus. It's never too late. He is waiting with wide open arms for me to jump into His lap and begin again to develop intimacy with my Savior--every day.

I like new beginnings? What's your take on new beginnings?

1 comment:

MelissaTaylor.org said...

Susanne,

I am reminded of how totally grateful I am for the new beginnings Jesus has given me. Not once, twice, or even three times, but many more than I've deserved!

2007 was stinky at my house. Our motto for 2008 is "2008 is gonna be gr8"...and it's all because His mercies are new every day!

Love you sweetie!
Melissa